A tribute to a singular voice
Dolly-isms: big heart, bigger wit
The lesson underneath the sparkle
Parton’s humor was never just decoration. Her best lines defend individuality, make room for struggle, and turn setbacks into material for the next verse. Read them as tiny life strategies, not just celebrity sound bites.
Keep your peach - დარჩი ატმად
I love bald men. Just because you've lost your fuzz don't mean you ain't a peach.
მიყვარს მელოტი მამაკაცები, თუ ბუსუსები მოგშორდა, იმას არ ნიშნავს, რომ ატამი აღარ ხარ.
A playful reminder that losing one feature does not erase your value. The line came from a 1998 talk-show exchange about hair loss.
გარეგნული სილამაზის დაკარგვა სულაც არ ნიშნავს ფასეულობების წაშლას.
Self-worth · HumorRain first, rainbow after - ჯერ წვიმა, შემდეგ ცისარტყელა
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
თუ ცისარტყელას ელი, წვიმაც უნდა აიტანო.
Dreams come with weather. The difficult part is not proof that the dream is wrong; it is part of the landscape.
ოცნებები ხდება, სირთულეების შემდეგ.
Resilience · HopeBe yourself on purpose - იყავი შენ
Find out who you are and do it on purpose. - გაიგე ვინ ხარ და იყავი შენ
Not accidental authenticity. Deliberate authenticity. A short sentence with a surprisingly strong verb: do. - იყავი ავთენტური.
Identity · CourageStand out honestly - პატიოსნების გამორჩეული
It’s hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world - რთულია იყო ნამდვილი ალმასი, ხელოვნურების გარემოცვაში.
Parton never treated glamour and sincerity as opposites. The point is not to hide the sparkle; it is to make sure there is something real underneath it.
Individuality · ConfidenceMake a new road - შექმენი ახალი გზა
If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one - თუ არ მოგწონს, ის გზა, რასაც გადიხარ, ახალი გზის დაგება დაიწყე.
Complaining can name the problem. Paving changes your direction. The image makes agency feel practical, one stone at a time.
Change · ActionProtect your life, not only your income - დაიცავი შენი სიცოცხლე და არა მხოლოდ შემოსავალი
Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life - ძალიან ნუ დაკავდები ფულის გამომუშავებით, არ დაგავიწყდეს, იცხოვრო.
A sharp distinction between earning and living. Work matters, but it should not consume the whole definition of a meaningful life.
Balance · PerspectiveShare the light - გააზიარე სინათლე
If you see someone without a smile today, give 'em yours! - ვინმემ თუ გაგიღიმა, ღიმილითვე უპასუხე.
The grammar is casual, the generosity is not. A smile becomes something you can give away without running out.
Kindness · CommunityKeep growing roots - გააგრძელე ფესვები
Storms make trees take deeper roots - მუდმივი ქარიშხალი ხეებს ღონიერ ფესვებს წარმოუქმნის.
Difficulty can deepen a person. Not because pain is good, but because surviving it can create stability that calm weather never had to build - სირთულეები ადამიანს აძლიერებს.
Strength · GrowthDo not shrink your range - ნუ შეზღუდავ შესაძლებლობებს
I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else - ჩემი შესაძლებლობის საზღვრების დაწესებას არ ვაპირებ იმის გამო, რომ ხალხი ფიქრობს, მეტი არაფერი შემიძლია.
A career rule disguised as a personal boundary: other people's categories are not your job description.
Ambition · FreedomBe real where it counts - იყავი ნამდვილი
I look totally artificial, but I am totally real, as a writer, as a professional, as a human being - შეიძლება ხელოვნურს ვგავარ, მაგრამ ნამდვილი ვარ, ნამდვილი მწერალი, პროფესიონალი და ადამიანი.
The rhinestones are part of the show. Integrity is the part that cannot be bought, styled, or borrowed - ხელოვნური კრისტალები საჩვენებლადაა. პატიოსნებას კი ვერც იყიდი და ვერც ითხოვებ.
Authenticity · ArtDo not confuse education with intelligence - განათლება და ინტელექტი არ უნდა ავურიოთ ერთმანეთში.
I'm not educated and I'm not that intelligent, but I'm smart. I feel like if I got intelligence, it's just a country smart - არ ვარ განათლებული და არც დიდად ინტელექტუალური, მაგრამ ჭკვიანი ვარ. ჩემი ინტელექტი "ქანთრი" სიჭკვიანეა.
Self-deprecation with a backbone. Parton separates formal credentials from observation, instinct, and practical intelligence.
Humility · WisdomKeep working toward the dream - გააგრძელე ოცნებების ახდენა
I've dreamed myself into a corner, and I still have so many things I want to achieve - მხოლოდ პატარა ოცნებები მქონდა, ამიტომ ახლა ბევრი დამრჩა მისაღწევი
The dream is not a finish line. It is a room you keep expanding, even when the walls start to feel close - ოცნებები არ სრულდება. ესაა ოთახი, რომლის კედლებიც სულ უნდა გააფართოვო.
Purpose · Perseverance
No comments:
Post a Comment